Monday, May 12, 2008

A New Toy!

Hi all! Yeah, yeah...I know it's been a while. But give me a break! I'm trying to raise a family, do my wifely duties, and finish my dissertation at the same time.

There's another post to come in the next few days. But I wanted to do this one and give you a peek of me and my new toy: the video option on Blogger!

I think I may be using this quite often. Of course, I don't believe in flooding the net with video after video of my son doing the most monotonous things (although to his parents--it's just genius!).

I'll be reporting on surviving the first year of Ruben's life soon. In the meantime, check out my boy:




4 Comments:

At May 12, 2008, 9:21:00 PM, Blogger Miami Nate said...

:-)

 
At May 12, 2008, 11:21:00 PM, Blogger Artful Kisser said...

He's the cutest toy in the box.

 
At May 26, 2008, 7:40:00 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I thought I'd check the blog and see what ya been up to. I can't believe you used the phrase "wifely duties." We need a girl's night out. Badly!!! I'm trying to get there, I swear.

 
At Aug 9, 2008, 4:47:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy birthday Ruben! What a sweetie-pie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home