Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Snowman


When I pressed Andy for any traditional Christmas children's specials, he could only give me this one. This is why the Scots drink so much.

The basic premise: a snowman comes to life and whisks this young boy up into the skies for a night of magical and merriment with Santa and other snowfolk.
After being returned home, the boy goes into his home and up to bed. The next day, he runs past his parents and his breakfast to see his large, frosty friend.

I'll let you "enjoy" the rest.

Can you imagine growing up with this as a child??

4 Comments:

At Dec 30, 2006, 9:27:00 AM, Blogger Aulelia said...

lol - the snowman is so popular in the UK. no doubt about it. it is cute! :)

 
At Dec 30, 2006, 11:39:00 AM, Blogger Peggy Brunache said...

Ok, Aulelia, I will have to ask you to be my personal cultural ambassador and interpreter of all things UK. Cause, seriously, I was traumatized after seeing this animated special. I can't imagine how it should make you feel better about anything.

 
At Dec 30, 2006, 2:08:00 PM, Blogger Aulelia said...

definitely -- i'll help you with all things UK but i hardly understand them myself!

 
At Jan 7, 2007, 6:16:00 PM, Blogger AfroFabulous said...

I have to say, it beats 'Frosty The Snowman'.
Besides, we have US imports to keep us glowing at christmas - Charlie Browns depressing Christmas, the Grinch robbing an entire town...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home